[meteorite-list] ad/web site update and Ebay auctions....Admire...Brfenham ...Glorieta..Toluca ...Nantan and more.

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:52:28 -0700

Hello everyone I have added some bigger and smaller slices of Admire
to the site, These are about as big as I will have to offer so if you
are looking for a big slice this is the time. You can take a look at
my whats new page http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm I
am also running some Ebay auctions under my Name Flattoprocks you can
see them here http://shop.ebay.com/flattoprocks/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
 My wife also has some meteorites running under her Ebay name as well
flatop-2 and you can see them here
 http://shop.ebay.com/flatop-2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
 Thanks for looking and may you all have a great 2010.

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com