[meteorite-list] Meteorite Feature in the New "Astronomy" Magazine

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:37:05 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings from sunny Tucson.

I just received the new issue of "Astronomy" magazine (February 2010)
and it includes a terrific four-page feature article by Ray Shubinski
entitled "How to start a meteorite collection." The story includes an
interview with our friend Anne Black, photos of Bob Haag, the mighty
Mike Miller, Buddy Eisler and Steve and myself, as well as some in-
situ pics of West, Texas (Ash Creek) finds.

It's a really good piece and a must-have for meteorite article
collectors. My compliments to Ray, editor Michael Bakich and their
team on an excellent, in-depth feature. This is exactly the type of
sophisticated coverage that benefits our field.

Respectfully,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com