[meteorite-list] Question Regarding Lunar's

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 20:35:41 -0500

Hi Carl and all,

Just a note, the Millbillillie reddish color comes from the red clay in
that area of Australia and isn't oxidation to my knowledge. There are
many pristine samples of Millbillillie with black fusion crust. Also
Millbillillie is a somewhat fairly fresh fall that didn't happen very
long ago.

For your information and others. All my best!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites

Quoting cdtucson at cox.net: