[meteorite-list] Cool Iron MeteorWRONG

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 19:53:52 -0800

Ruben's email gave me an idea. ;)

If anyone has photos of meteorwrongs please send them to me off-list via
email. Please include weights, place found, finders name and any other
pertinent information you have on the specimen. If it's been tested that
would be good info too. Please put "METEORWRONG" in the subject line of
your email.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA

P.S. I have to say this piece Ruben got sent is one of the coolest
looking meteorwrongs I've seen.