[meteorite-list] Meteorite Presentation in Tucson on Tuesday

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 18:18:01 EST

Say folks...If I was a meteorite dealer, I'd give it some thought as to
somehow arranging a little segment about one of these meteorite shows...such
as the one coming up in Tucson, to have a mentioning in the Meteorite Men
series. Maybe as an advertisement? Or casual mentioning etc somewhere in the
program itself? Perhaps this might put a seed into the general publics
mind that meteorites can be bought at these locations and other places like
ebay etc. There's probably a big untapped market out there to be reached.
Just a thought...I'm not a dealer anyways. :O)
GeoZay