[meteorite-list] What is a Meteorite Strewnfield? & Meteorite Photos

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 14:06:52 -0800

Hi listees,

A new article on meteorite strewnfields and how they are formed is
available on Meteorites USA complete with graphic illustrations, photos,
and videos.

ARTICLE: What is a meteorite strewnfield?
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorite-articles/what-is-a-meteorite-strewnfield/

Also, many of you have written in complimenting my meteorite photos,
telling me how beautiful they are, and asking how to take meteorite
photos. You guys are now free to browse and enjoy a gallery of meteorite
photos on my Flickr account. I've uploaded 200 of the best of thousands
of images available. More to come...

Meteorites USA Flickr Gallery of Meteorite Photos -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/meteoritesusa/ (photos are free to use with
credit to Meteorites USA)
Meteorites USA Gallery Slideshow:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorite-photos/

If you're a website owner with related content you're free to use the
meteorite images on your sites and in print publications for free under
the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ Credit should read
"Meteorites USA Meteorite Photo Collection"

Thank you all for your participation and comments. Suggestions and
critiques are welcome whether public or private. Thanks and enjoy.

Have fun and enjoy.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA