[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - January 13, 2010

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:44:22 -0500 (EST)

Pete and List,

Demonstrating the value and enjoyment of examining stones..instead of throwing them..Commendable!

Realizing that the inability to hear would not be a handicap to becoming a professional meteoriticist...as so far meteorites don't make a sound. Brilliant!

A big hug from an appreciative father and grandfather,

Guido