[meteorite-list] Christian Anger

From: info at niger-meteorite-recon.de <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:05:45 +0100 (CET)

Terrible news, very hard to acknowledge.

People like Christian, and particularly him, made events like Munich and
the Ensisheim show such a?great experience. Such an open minded, enthusiatic and
delightful person he was, I can not imagine anybody who did not?like him.

So many hillarious summer nights where we all sat together on the Ensisheim
regency square talking, laughing and singing, until the last bottle was
emptied?- out out brief candle -?it shall be no more.?

Christian, fellow?brother of the Ensiheim-meteorite?Guardians, companion of
many invaluable moments, you will be truly missed.???

Svend

? www.meteorite-recon.com