[meteorite-list] lapidary book and future list member

From: James Tobin <jamespault_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:48:01 -0800

Hi List,
I wanted to get this message sent last week but I am late as usual.
My book on cutting and finishing meteorites is ready and can be ordered by
emailing me. I am going to do the printing myself for the time being and put
it up at Cafepress later. Its priced at $12 plus $6 shipping and I am taking
paypal, cash and checks.
I am going to try and have a few copies at Tucson but there won't be very
many with me.

Now that the business part of this message is done, here is the reason for
me posting late. Grandchild number six was born last week and we have been
having a great time with him. Collin Patrick is his name and for the ladies
on the list that especially like the detailed information. 6 lbs, 12 ozs 20
inches blond hair that was spiked when I saw him the first time. He is sure
to be spoiled by grandpa like the others.

My daughter was not due for a couple weeks and there was some thought that I
would not make it to Tucson but he has arrived just fine so I am looking
forward to seeing many of you at the show in a few days.

Best, Jim Tobin