[meteorite-list] (AD) Fukang Slices Available!

From: Keith and Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 00:17:25 -0700

Hello, Everybody!

  We have been working away to get ready for the Tucson Show, and one
of the new items we have to offer is some Fukang slices. We will be
adding more as we finish them. Here are the links to them:

http://www.admiremeteorites.com/WhatsNew.html or
http://kdmeteorites.com/FukangPallasiteMeteoritesForSale.html

The AdmireMeteorites.com website is intended to be a play on
words...not only is it about the AD-mire Pallasite Meteorites, but it
is also a place to put other meteorites we like to admire that we have
found or gotten...so our new specimens will be highlighted on both
sites.

We really appreciate your taking a look, and we hope to see everyone
at Tucson! We will be at the Inn Suites, Room 103.

See ya there!
Dana

--
KD Meteorites