[meteorite-list] Tucson Group Meteorite Hunt?

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:46:36 -0700

Hi all,

I have received 6-10 emails in the last week (from list members and
others) asking if I would host a group hunt during the Tucson show.
I'm not sure If I can since during this time I will be rushed - as
most of us will be. However, I just may have time if it were to happen
on Feb 3rd or 4th.

So here's your chance. If you have always wanted to find a meteorite
but didn't know how or where, please contact me. I'll need to know
where you would like to hunt (Arizona strewnfields/Dry lakes etc...)
and if the above dates will work.

Please don't hesitate to email me as I will need to make a decision
very soon. It doesn't matter If you are a new or old list member or
whether we have even met. If you want to join in, speak now. There are
not many chances to learn from an experienced hunter. The more people
that contact me the more likely I will put aside time to do this.

So contact me and lets see if we can do this!

Rock On!

Ruben Garcia

Website: http://www.mr-meteorite.net
Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/