[meteorite-list] "Martian Iron Meteorite" containing fossil BV/HC/RBC.......

From: starsandscopes at aol.com <starsandscopes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:11:16 EST

Hi Shawn, I this is the same guy who has been posting using many peoples
micrographs, giving credit of course, (But that is even worse!!!) his views
of animal and human bits he sees in meteorite micrographs.

One partial segment "The figure is imaged by Mr. Tom Phillips, an e. ...
Meteorite contains Martian blood vessel remains, magnified to 16000X"

How many zeros is that? I am proud to take reflected light images at
magnifications up to 1600X as this is close to the limit of optical visible
light microscopes. the details are lost at levels much higher because the
wave lengths of visible light are to big. I guess 1600X didn't sound
impressive enough.

Look at the links if you dare but watch out, your Sunday cartoon funnys
enjoyment just might turn to a nightmare.

Tom Phillips

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-352371

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/browse_thread/thread/99332b3abbf2acec

In a message dated 1/17/2010 10:44:17 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,