[meteorite-list] Tucson Group Meteorite Hunt? Warning!

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 14:01:58 -0700 (MST)

Hi Graham:

Before we let you in to Arizona, a little geography lesson:

Tucson, Arizona: University of Arizona (UA Wildcats)

Tempe (Phoenix), Arizona: Arizona State University (ASU Sun Devils)

Flagstaff, Arizona: Northern Arizona University (NAU Lumberjacks)

If you mix them up, you might get strung up from the nearest tree!

Larry