[meteorite-list] Tucson Group Meteorite Hunt? Warning!

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 21:44:12 +0000

Hi Richard

Wow..I was 'hanging around' those trees then when I visited the Flandrau Centre during my last Tucson show then? Thinking of doing a mad drive down from the Grand Canyon for that evening at the Kuiper Space Sciences building. Have you heard any more about/had anything to do with a trip up to the observatory that has been mentioned.

Congratulations on your discovery of 2008 TC3 and thus Almahatta Sitta by the way...never got round to saying that, but have my slice sitting proudly at the front of my collection.

Regards,

Graham