[meteorite-list] Lucky 13 Auctions Ending - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:26:19 -0500

Dear List Members,

In about 24 hours you will find 13 meteorite auctions of mine ending on
eBay, all under seller name, NaturesVault. There will be 13 Lucky Winners
this week of some pretty neat items! All can be found here, and as
anticipated, many still at the 99-cent opening price:

A couple Highlights:
NWA 1877 Olivine Diogenite, this week's talk of the town as for Pairing
Coat-Tailers to this Original Class!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350304898920&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
NWA 1879 Mesosiderite 60g Slice (Almost Out!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350304899780&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
NWA 2828 Paleo EL3 (This is the one Al Haggounia is paired to, definitely
NOT an Aubrite, but Cool all the same!!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350304900538&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

...Angrites, Ungrouped, others...and then...

NWA 4800 CK5 End Cut (LAST ONE!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170432073795&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
NWA 4930 'Paired' Martian Individual
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170432074505&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Bassikounou Individual w/ 100% Fusion Crust
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170432076097&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Muonionalusta 315g Complete Slice (LAST SLICE I HAVE!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350304907608&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I wish all of the bidders, "Good Luck", and "Thank You" for checking out my
auctions!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe