[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteorite Auction Final Call (AD)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:54:19 -0800

Hi All,
        This is the final call for entries (MUST be of high quality)
Before I create the PRINTABLE edition of the Catalog within
The next couple of days.

        ALSO: Some absentee bids have come in and there is now
Only about a week left for all ABSENTEE BIDS to be accepted -
send them in NOW, please.

        Though there are only 75 items listed right now, I have always
Had a number of people enter LARGE items the day of the auction.
So, even with "only" 75 items, you can be sure there is going to be
A wide variety of specimens and price ranges.
        Twink is bringing her specimen loaded Gold Basin Cake, food
And drink are available. Come early, have fun....and do I here the
Original Steve Arnold calling out, "I bid a dollar!" ?

        Looking foreword to seeing you there, Michael