[meteorite-list] Warm Up Video For Tonight's Premier

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:42:19 -0700

Gary, and all,

Thanks to all the 50 + list members and others that responded to my
thoughts about a group meteorite hunt. Unfortunately, I have decided
that it would be impossible to do with so many. I really appreciate
all the emails though, I really do! But in an eight hour period it is
just not possible for one guy to teach so many.

I'm sorry to all that had their hopes up......