[meteorite-list] Meteorite Men invite, and thanks

From: Arlene Schlazer <piebear_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:36:25 -0800

Meteorite Men rock! Great job.....we really enjoyed the show....I think
everyone will now have a better appreciation of what you guys go through for
one of these cosmic treasures to land in our collections......thanks for all
your hard work!!! Looking forward to seeing you and Geoff in
Tucson......Congratulations again, Arlene Schlazer