[meteorite-list] AD:Buzzard Coulee Meteorite with Canadian Export Permit-CORRECTION-

From: Mark Murphy <markmurphy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:35:21 -0500

Hello List,

Thanks for all your interest in Buzzard Coulee. I am bringing them
all to the Tucson Show mainly for trade.

I would like to make a correction to my last post. The original
Buzzard Coulee Export Permit is kept at Canadian Customs and buyer
will receive a copy. The 4.3 gram Individual on ebay may involve a
delay if purchased outside of Canada or the USA. So Please don't bid
if your overseas unless your alright with a delay. However, Free
shipping to the Tucson Show (maybe even a couple of margaritas!)

Im sorry to learn of this just after my post. I deeply regret if I
was misleading in any way.

Respectfully,

Mark Murphy
IMCA# 6216