[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunting with NOVA ScienceNOW and Neil Degrasse Tyson!

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:19:55 -0700

Hi List,

I just uploaded a few pictures for all you fans of NOVA.
http://www.mr-meteorite.net/apps/photos/

Laurence Garvie (ASU), Steve Desch (ASU) and Myself spent the day
filming/hunting with Neil Degrasse Tyson and NOVA ScienceNOW. Laurence
was on hand to talk about meteorite classification. I was of course
the meteorite hunter/guide and Steve talked about where and how
meteorites were formed. Don't hold your breath though, the show will
air won' air till the fall. However, it should be fun to watch as Neil
is really good at having fun while the camera's roll. The day was cold
and windy but at least we didn't get rained out!

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia