[meteorite-list] AD-Aussie eucrites, fall stones, ebay auctions

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:14:05 -1000

Aloha mai kakou,

Aloha Friday means big savings on newly arrived baby Australian eucrites, fall stones and ebay auctions.

BABY CAMELS AND MILLIES
I have an assortment of very high quality 1-10g Camel Donga and 3-14g Millbillillie meteorites available at below market prices. Contact me now while selection is wide and before I list on fleabay. Anyone who has seen or purchased my Aussie eucrites before will know I only sell top shelf material, and this batch is even better than the last.

FALL STONES
With Tucson coming up, I am releasing some duplicate specimens that will fill any puka in your collections quite nicely. They can be seen on my (still under construction) Big Kahuna Meteorites website: http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com

EBAY AUCTIONS
The Big Kahuna has an auction ending TOMORROW Saturday, January 23, starting at 9:18 am Pacific / 12:18 pm Eastern / 5:18 pm London / 7:18 pm Helsinki / 1:18 am Singapore - offered:

Allende CV3.2 1.53, 5.02, 8.58g frags, ind & slices - Da Bestest!
Murchison CM2 0.12, 0.23g crusted frags in case from $14.99
SaU 290 CH3 2.55g Very Rare type, usually $100/g, now $99.99
Park Forest L5 0.15g, 1.31g Dual lithology slices from $8.50
Vigarano CV3 0.49g type specimen for CV clan, starting _at_ $124.99
Bassikounou H5 10.22g 99% FC Another awesome Bassi _at_ $19.99
Chergach H5 9.56g 99% FC Fresh! Last one in stock for $19.99
Gao H5 19.05g Oriented quarter stone - gotta see this piece!
Camel Donga Euc 8.44g Awesome flowlines on glossy FC $99.99
Glorieta Mtn 4.62g Siderite These baby Glorietas are rare $44.99

... and much more, like some cool pendant vials (which make perfect Valentines gifts) filled with Murchison (0.06, 0.15, 0.3g) and Park Forest frags, NWA x Pal, Henbury, Tatahouine, and many quality unclassified and NWA 869 stones (including an oriented shield with frothy back!), a set of 12 new Micro Membraneboxes, a limited edition Apollo 11 - 40th Anniversary embroidered patch and sticker combo, and yet another Galileoscope.

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html

Remember that you can count on the Big Kahuna to provide you with the highest quality authentic meteorites at the lowest prices on earth. Hope to see you in Tucson!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/