[meteorite-list] Property for sale on The Moon, anyone.

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:05:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

This might be a good topic for discussion or at least good entertainment, and I am sure it has been talked about many time on the List. The topic is The Moon and property being sold to individuals and corporations.

There is a company that is doing this right now; the company is called Lunar Embassy. I went to their website ( http://www.lunarembassy.com ) and if you have $13,331,850.00 laying around the house can purchase a Continent sized parcel. This parcel consists of 5,332,740 acres of lunar surface for development by the purchaser. Let me get my credit card out because I need the flight miles.

If you have 45 minutes to sit back and relax click on this link http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3931004440707682179# and watch a video about the Moon and why it is going to be a great topic of interest in coming years. Lastly, I am wondering how Lunar Embassy acquired the moon and has the ability to sell property to individuals and corporations?

Shawn Alan