[meteorite-list] Words - Meteorfright, indeed!

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 21:25:19 -0800

<<<Meteorfright: Example- When your prize Lunar/Martian micros spills out of
it's case and into a thick rug below.>>>

Yeah Carl, tell me about it. Last Sunday morning before we got up, I was
telling my wife about Marsian and Lunar meteorites, and I went and got one
to show her. It happened to be one I got from you... a small crumb of NWA
1068. I handed the 2"x2" display case to her and started talking about it.
Next thing I know, she's saying "I don't see anything". I look over and
she's got the lid off (gasp!), with the case sloped, and of course nothing's
there! Geez! So I told her not to move, and we scanned the bedsheets. I had
her slowly shift her weight and then I spotted it, where it had rolled
downhill toward her. I quickly placed it back in the case and snapped the
lid shut. Whew! Talk about a scare!
Linton