[meteorite-list] Fwd: First cut at wind-shifted, predicted impact coordinates

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:58:33 -0800

Hi Mike,

Yes, Rob does amazing work and finds an incredible number of meteorites
too. So many in fact that I often wondered how he was able to transport
them all home at the end of a hunt. Then one day while Jim and I were
out hunting I discovered the answer...

http://www.meteorite.com/rob.jpg

Jim and I are looking forward to seeing everyone soon at Tucson!
http://www.meteorite-times.com/tucson/

Paul