[meteorite-list] Some meteorite words

From: batkol <batkol_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:08:00 -0600

let me start by saying, i'm glad your aunt was not raped. it's a
terrifying, humiliating and crushing experience. however, you words were
directed at rapists, advising them to bring a gun along to what, make sure
your efforts were a success? everyone's entitled to their own opinions.
mine is, you're a jackass.
susan patton
imca 1982