[meteorite-list] Facebook - Update

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:14:02 -0500

This sucks Eric. I will try it later tonight and report back the results.

I'm not sure, but I think I have the most friends of any meteorite
person on Facebook, so I have to be extra careful about my account.
With over 1500 friends, I am extra cautious - I do not click on any
external links, period, regardless of who they come from and how much
I trust them.

If anyone on this List has more than 1500 Facebook friends, post here
on the List - I am curious to see if I actually have the most.

Best regards,

MikeG