[meteorite-list] Copper found in meteorite

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:44:45 -0800 (PST)

Cool Greg,

That was just a random NWA?? I thought I heard that Franconia has copper.? As a copper miner, I would love to have a small specimen with some copper, visible or otherwise (hand specimen or thin section).? So any of you who know where I could secure something like that, please let me know.

Mark Bowling
Vail, AZ