[meteorite-list] AD-BKM site, ebay auctions, Valentines vials

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 06:06:25 -1000

Aloha Kakahiaka (g'morning),

BIG KAHUNA WEBSITE UP
The Big Kahuna Meteorites website is up (http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/) for your perusal. A modest selection of material are currently listed on the sales page, with more to be added over time. Check out our selection of fresh fall stones and baby Camels and Millies. All purchases by list members before I leave for Tucson (Feb 2, Tue) are 10% off! Save on shipping if you're coming to Tucson - I'll schlep them with me and hand deliver to you (no worry, my canoe get waterproof trunk).

EBAY AUCTIONS
We've got a great selection of meteorites on auction ending Saturday, Jan 30, starting at 7:57 am Pacific / 10:57 am Eastern / 3:57 pm London / 5:57 pm Helsinki / 11:57 pm Singapore:

NWA 4734 Lunar Mare Basalt 4.10g crusted slice - fresh!
Park Forest L5 0.28, 1.08g slices starting from $12
Allende CV3 - Freshest frags, slices, & individuals on ebay!
Murchison CM2 Crusted frags, nothing like smell of a Murchie
Millbillillie Euc 8.21g this is a Marvelous Millie, must see

... and much more here: http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html

VALENTINES PENDANT VIALS
With Valentines Day fast approaching, we have some attractive pendant vials available. Perfect gift for your wife, daughter or girlfriend. Filled with Murchison, the meteorite with amino acids - building blocks of life. You'll be spurting your own building blocks of life after she gets one of these! 0.06, 0.15, 0.30g vials. Supplies limited - get yours now!

TUCSON!
The Big Show is about to start! Look for me there, as I'll be packing stone. Keep an eye on my website and on Facebook as I'll be posting photos of the show regularly. I'll also be debuting the new Big Kahuna Meteorites tee shirts.

Remember that you can count on the Big Kahuna to provide you with the highest quality authentic meteorites at the lowest prices on earth. Hope to see you in Tucson!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/