[meteorite-list] More on the Lorton... or Lorton hears a Who ?

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:01:13 -0800 (PST)

Interesting.

I find the comments amusing. It's pretty obvious that the rock belongs to the land owner, not the doctors. I just wonder if it dawned on them themselves or if someone contracted them about this. I'm not even suggesting one of the dealers mentioned in the article contacted the owner about this, but I wouldn't be surprised if some hunter contacted them to advise them of their rights...

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net