[meteorite-list] Meteorite Museum in NC coming soon!

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:25:42 -0800 (PST)

Ive got great news today!
I have been working on a project to open a meteorite and space museum here in my home state of North Carolina.
After much effort, I am happy to announce that by this time next year, It will be open!

I am looking to offer the schools in my area with free admission and educational tours. With luck, I will be able to introduce many school age children to the wonderful world of meteorites.
I will be able to allow hands on learning and a place where not just kids, but anyone can get a chance to hold and learn about meteorites.
The museum will be filled with my personal collection and a few samples that private collectors have been kind enough to offer on loan.

I will update as it progresses and as the opening date draws near. I am looking to plan a grand opening that I hope will bring some of you this way.

Thought I would share the news, hope everyone is doing good.

Greg C.