[meteorite-list] Ad - Howardite, uNWA individuals, uNWA bulk lots, Moldavite, Early "Low-Numbered" NWAs

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:40:12 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! Have a safe and fun holiday. :)

As some of you on my personal mailing list already know, my netbook PC
crashed and died this weekend. To raise funds to purchase another, I
am offering a sweet discount. Until further notice, all purchases of
$100 or over will receive a free $50 store credit on your next
(subsequent) purchase! I will automatically contact all qualifying
buyers via email to give them the discount. Also, use the oupon code
"metlist" at checkout to get 20% OFF your entire current order. So
you get 20% off this order and possibly a store credit on the next
order! Sweet! :)

I have some NEW polished Vestan howardite slices ranging from under a
gram to a little over 1.3 grams -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-2696--shocked-and-brecciated-howardite--polished-slice-136g

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-2696--shocked-and-brecciated-howardite--polished-slice-85g

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-2696--shocked-and-brecciated-howardite--polished-slice-77g

New unclassified NWA stones - all with nice dark desert varnish,
remnant crust and wind polish -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nwa-unclassified/?page=1&s=newest

100g bulk lots of uNWA stones -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/bulk-lot-premium-grade-unclassified-stony-meteorites-100-grams

Small Moldavite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/moldavite--green-meteorite-impact-glass--sample-pieces

Larger Moldavite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/moldavite-green-meteorite-impact-glass-crystal

RARE NWA 6026 carbonaceous CK5 on eBay -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290449841200

One of the largest selections of micromounts available anywhere! -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/micromounts

Have a meteorite you need cut, windowed, sliced or polished? -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-cutting-services-i-cut-your-meteorite

NASA and Apollo Program collectibles -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nasa-space

For the New Age folk -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/search?page=1&s=&search=positive

ATOM BOMB GLASS - TRINITITE - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite

Feel free to contact me off-list with any questions or comments -
meteoritemike at gmail.com

Thanks for looking and enjoy the holiday!

MikeG