[meteorite-list] AD: July 4th Sale ALL WEEK

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 11:12:56 -0700

Happy 4th of July!!!

We've listed some items on Ebay at 15% off select meteorites. Also,
Order $100 or more and get an extra 10% off the total on any meteorite
order from our Ebay Store.

Ebay Store - 15% off select meteorites
http://stores.ebay.com/BitsOfEarthLLC

UNWA METEORITES: Huge Lot of average to good quality unclassified stone
meteorites available. Email for photo and price. HUGE discounts on bulk
purchases.

Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine: $17.76 Off when you Refer a Friend
Subscribe Today! http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorite-hunting/
In honor of our founding fathers, our great nation and our Independence
Day, you can get more than 50% off ($17.76) off your 1/year subscription
when you refer a friend who subscribes to 1/year of Meteorite Hunting &
Collecting Magazine! Note: This special price is only good for this
week (until July 11th) or for the next 100 subscribers whichever comes
first. More details on the sale page.

Call 760-522-2152 or Email for more info.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA