[meteorite-list] Ad Whetstone Mountains main mass fragment

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 19:41:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list members,

???? I have just now listed the 84.9 gram fragment from the Whetstone Mountains
main mass on eBay with a low reserve.? The auction is a seven day auction ending
July 14.? This specimen comes with its own serial numbered and signed monograph
#6b which documents this?specific fragment on page 135 fig.24?and the
documentation recorded in the monograph will certainly add to the value of this
specimen over time.? For anyone interested in acquiring a beautiful and
absolutely pristine piece of this fall for your collection I have copied the
link to the auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160453499749

?? Thanks for looking and best wishes to all, Jack