[meteorite-list] QMIG thin-section project...

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 19:08:50 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

I'm in hospital and off the air for a week or so...

The wonderfully named "Cape and Gown" restaurant at the hospital has been
good euf to let me purloin a few minutes of email access God bless them

More thin-section webpage updates next week

Some surprises and new pix from another MOSSGIEL thin-section

I'm aways ecstatic to upload webpages of aussie chondrites and Mossgiel is
exceptional

A new thin-section of BARRATTA is being made soon very soon and as above
there are some extraordinary surprises on the way

My sincere thanx to the few very few that have helped - you know who you are

As prev - I'd again ask if youse can LOAN any interesting or pretty
thin-sections to me - It's not all about me rather it's for the enjoyment
of the metlist and a book to be and it would be nice to see youse
acknoledged for your contributions... I'm at qwalkra at iinet.net.au and here
of course

Remember to download what you need as reference images - webpages will be
rotated and RETIRED without notice next week

Bob WALKER
http://www.qmig.net/thinsection