[meteorite-list] AD: Many new NWA's on ebay

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 04:57:52 -0700 (PDT)

My move to Australia has been much more effort and expensive that I have expected but after 3 months I am finally all settled in now and have ebay up and running again.
I have 134 meteorites now listed on ebay. Lots of unclassified NWAs at great prices. Some great prices on the fossil EL3 also.
See my ebay user id AMUNRE and click meteorites in the store. Over half are newly listed in the last few hours so check now for first pickings
Sincerely
DEAN
AMUNRE
Or click here