[meteorite-list] Super-heavy elements in meteorites?

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:43:31 +0200

That is only theoretical half lives in most of the cases. The only
reference I have seen to it is atom number 114 with a half life of 2.6 s
and hints of an isomer of 114 with a half life of 60 seconds. Total
number of atoms 114 observed so far is only 80.

They are called stable but that is only in a relative sense.

/G?ran