[meteorite-list] Ad: Meteorite Magazine Accepts PayPal

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 00:18:05 -0500

Maria,

Thanks for the info. You are always on top of things and have all the
pertinent information available and at hand.

I do have one question. Since you aren't able to accept farm animals in any
form and I did want to pay with 3 cows or 6 lambs, then would you be willing
to trade 2 dogs and 1 cat for a year's subscription?

LOL '-)

Thanks again for giving us info. I was actually thinking when I saw your
post that it was time for IMCA dues and I was ready to go to Paypal for
that. I will be looking forward to that email near the end of the year for
our IMCA dues, due by January 2011.

Take care and all the best!

Brian