[meteorite-list] AD - Awesome NWA angrite for sale

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:00:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all. Out of need to raise some cash, I am going to offer some of the NWA angrite for sale prior to it getting the NWA number. I am hoping to have it this week and all buyers will get updated when the number is given.
There was only 235g prior to cutting and deposit.
Samples available are from .10g up to the 44g main mass.

I am offering nice educational and research discounts.
Once I get the NWA number, this price will go up, so now is the time to buy if you really want a good deal!!!

Here are a few pics of a couple slices... (others are available)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/249gb.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/Angrite975ga.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/Angrite732gt2.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/Angrite329g2.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF5015-3.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/845gb-1.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/36gd.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/735g.jpg

1 gram and under samples
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/Angritesmallsamples-1.jpg

Email me for more pics/info.

Also, I have some really nice material on ebay, with many on sale.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites
Thanks for looking, hope everyone is doing good!!!

feel free to email with any questions.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682