[meteorite-list] Ad: Solid TITANIUM 1cm Scale Cube !

From: Mark Miller <axolotyls_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:06:55 -0400

In a moment of temporary insanity, I commissioned an aerospace
machinist to make 25 TITANIUM 1cm photographic scale cubes. Most have
been sold and have been well received. I have a few remaining on my
website for those interested collectors. Please see website for specs
and details:

http://herpetology.com/scalecube.htm

The price on the website is $49 postpaid. PayPal preferred. They are
also listed on eBay, to the public, at ten dollars higher.

Thanks for your interest. Any questions, or non-PayPal options, please
email off list.

Regards, Mark Miller
IMCA# 4732