[meteorite-list] ROCKS ON FIRE's Computer Crashes

From: Norbert & Heike Kammel <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:03:25 +1000

  Hello dear meteorite friends and loyal customers,

during the last weeks we experienced several computer crashes which
severely affected our email communication.
During the few times in between the crashes we learned that we have no
recollection of some emails you've sent.
Our sincere apologies if we have not replied to one of your emails, we
are working hard to get our main computer out of intensive care,
repaired and missing files recovered.
At this time we are just working from our little netbook. It is all very
frustrating.

Please do not see us being rude for not answering your mail, we hope
that we are soon fully functional again.

Best regards from Down-Under,

Norbert Kammel
IMCA # 3420
www.rocksonfire.com