[meteorite-list] AD - Lots of new Thin-Sections.

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 20:39:37 EDT

Hello everybdy,

I am done!
I just finished adding some 50 new thin-sections, with beautiful pictures
(Thank you John!), to my site, they are all on this page of course:
                                  _http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm)

All kinds of classifications, from Diogenite to Ureilite, and even a Lunar
for good measure.
I even posted a couple thin-sections from Darryl Pitt's odd new Ungrouped
Unexplained new Chondrite, NWA 5717.

And while I was at it, I also revised a lot of prices. So there is a lot of
Red ink on that page.
As usual, let me known if you have any questions. Enjoy!

(Next: a whole bunch of very rare meteorites!)

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.