[meteorite-list] Holbrook Happy 99

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:46:34 -0700

What would be cool is an iPhone App, or email alerts to be sent to your
mobile on the "anniversaries" of famous witnessed meteorite falls! With
50,000+ classified meteorites in the Met-Bull database, there's bound to
be enough witnessed falls for each day of the year! Now that would be cool.

Talk about meteorite history!

Eric