[meteorite-list] Holbrook Happy 99

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:52:30 -0700

Hi Anne, List,

;) Yes I know... That's what kind of what I'm referring too. Nice Work
by the way! You've got some great meteorites on your calendar, but it's
"Online". Some people don't have internet on their phones however, they
can get text alerts. Email alerts would be possible with those who have
internet capable phones.

Having an alert setup via Google or another online service that sends
out those alerts on each anniversary of all the famous "witnessed falls"
would be very cool.

Regards,
Eric