[meteorite-list] AD: Sale In My Ebay Store * FABULOUS GEBEL KAMIL Specimens!

From: michael cottingham <voyagebotanica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:42:07 -0600

Hello,
Don't miss viewing and maybe purchasing some fantastic meteorites. Including The Fabulous GEBEL KAMIL Iron. ?I have loaded an amazing "Zoological Selection". This is one cool iron and so many of the specimens have great character and shape, with many taking on distinct animal shapes.
Half of the known material is owned by the Egyptian Government, and to date only about ~300 to 400 kilos have made it out onto the open market. Last report was that all the surface specimens are about gone. Yes, there will be more found with metal detectors, but the underground specimens will NEVER be as beautiful as the surface collected pieces. Watch, you will see that I am correct and if you wait for cheaper material, well you might get a better price next year, but you will never get better pieces, especially once the surface ones are all gone. ?This is an exciting discovery and a beautiful iron.
SEE ALL ITEMS ON SALE IN MY STORE!
http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history
Thanks
Michael Cottingham