[meteorite-list] Its official! NWA 6291 "The King of Angrites"for sale - AD

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 04:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

?Martin and Listers,
?
The paper?you provided that "postulates" that HEDS?are from Mercury and Angrites are from Venus suggests that from the solar system zonation model that would be the case which is in question, but not to suggest that those classes are from Mercury or Venus but that the model is flawed, which?needs to be reevaluated. Hence, the conclusion is mocking the?solar system zonation model by your postulated statement.??
?
:)~
Shawn Alan

?
?
?
[meteorite-list] Its official! NWA 6291 "The King of Angrites"for sale - ADMartin Altmann altmann at meteorite-martin.de
Thu Jul 22 07:00:49 EDT 2010

Huh, I found even a paper, which postulates, that the HEDs are from Mercury
and the angrites from Venus....

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/otp2004/pdf/3012.pdf

;-)
Martin