[meteorite-list] qmig.net thin-section project

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 08:56:47 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

http://www.qmig.net/thinsection for the index webpage

Mossgiel is uploading as I type - these micrographs are from another slide
I own and I am particularly impressed by how gorgeous these micrographs
are !

As prev - my upload speed is pathetic today - serves me right for
downloading far too many console and arcade machine roms for my DINGOO
A330 ! 10 days to go until my quota is restored...

McKinney will follow shortly... I'm disappointed with these because the
very old slide I borrowed was made far too thin thus the poor results...
but I'll borrow it's twin brother to see if this provides a better result

More update/s next week... NWA 869 and MARKOVKA (b) and a few surprises

Cheers