[meteorite-list] Gebel Kamil crater website

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:19:44 -0400

Hi Gary!

Thanks for the links. :)

When seeing the photo of the gorgeous regmaglypt-covered main mass,
there is no doubt about the meteoritic origins of this find. If this
photo had been widely distributed from the beginning, there would have
been no talk of bomb shrapnel. What a stunning mass of iron!

And is that fusion crust I see??? Nice. :)

I have noticed smaller pieces of this iron hitting the market. At
first, it was only fist-sized pieces. Now I am seeing golf-ball sized
pieces. I guess it won't be long before the smaller (and more
affordable) peanut-sized pieces start making their rounds. That is
what I am waiting for. :)

Best regards,

MikeG