[meteorite-list] AD: ORGUEIL, Almahata Sitta(2008TC3), Tagish Lake, LOST CITY meteorites ending on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:40:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I have some great rare and historic meteorites ending soon on eBay and other great items I would like to feature for the start of the new week. Also, keep an eye out for the next few days because Ill be?introducing a great historic?meteorite that is a must have?for every collector to add to their collection.?
?
?
ORGUEIL meteorite 9mg, very rare historic fall-1864! HOAX meteorite.?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260638585643&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
?
?
TAGISH LAKE meteorite with fusion crust, rare!!! Most amount of nanodiamonds, the diamond that fell from heaven.
?http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260638197532&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
?
?
LOST CITY meteorite-1st fall to be photographed in USA, RARE historic fall!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260637779562&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
?
?
ORGUEIL, 3mg meteorite, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260637775949&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
?
?
ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 LOT with fusion crust! First meteorite to be observed from space before entering Earths atmosphere. MUST HAVE.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260637778682&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
?
?
5mg ORGUEIL meteorite LOT, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260637780569&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
?
?
TAGISH LAKE meteorite 26mg-nanodiamonds present, rare!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260638200091&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
?
?
TAGISH LAKE meteorite 100mg LOT- nanodiamonds, rare!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260626414036&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
?
?
For other great items for every budget, please to a look at my eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
?
?
Lastly, I would like to say it again,?ill be introducing a great historic meteorite fall in the next few days which will be a great add to any collection on eBay.
?
?
Thank you
Shawn Alan