[meteorite-list] LOST CITY-first meteorite fall to be photographedin the USA :)

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 08:20:53 -0400

Greetings Shawn,

I like how you always like to twist things around, put words into peoples
mouths so you are always right Shawn. The Pasamonte is one remarkable photo
of a meteor exploding in flight. It isn't taken after the fact regardless of
how you want to twist it. Michael is right.

When you post inaccurate comments on this list, some people may thing your
right which create the problem of setting it straight in the future.

I look forward to your twisting my message around.

--AL Mitterling