[meteorite-list] NWA 5363 UNGROUPED OR BRACHNITE

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:55:40 -0400 (EDT)

Mr. Hughes,

Welcome to the List. I loved the picture you drew of a beautiful girl and her toilet habits. An older member of my family once helped me get over my youthful obsession with a certain brunette using the same example.

Give the List a chance. It is many things to many people. Read, enjoy and learn more of what interests you...and hit delete for the rest,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536